Top Cross-Industry Open API Trends for Insurance CIO’s to Track in 2021
The report will help you:
- “use the industry use cases identified in the downloadable PowerPoint for ideation of new products, services or business models to assess the need for the development and consumption of open APIs.”
- “accelerate the creation of open APIs in your digital business platform by identifying common interactions with partners to promote the co-creation of APIs that provide mutual business value.”
- “track volume trends and usage frequency of open APIs by analyzing the data provided by API management tools.”
Read this if you:
- are an Insurance CIO looking to accelerate digital transformation initiatives and drive net new revenue
- are an Insurance CIO aiming to reduce transaction friction between partners and to reimagine or even remove processes
- are an Insurance CIO or CFO pursuing financial services digital business strategy and innovation
- Gartner, Top Cross-Industry Open API Trends for Insurance CIOs to Track in 2021, Sham Gill, 1 March 2021
- GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Having the right information is essential and will help navigate you and your organization towards the right decisions on the issues that matter most to you.
That is why we’ve decided to provide complimentary valuable research documents to you throughout the year.
On this page, you will find new research reports with advice and useful tools from Gartner every month this year. We are convinced that this will be beneficial to you, our customers, partners and colleagues.
Enjoy the complimentary Gartner report on Ecosystems available through March below.
Founded in 1979, Gartner is the leading research and advisory company. Gartner provides senior leaders across the enterprise with the indispensable business insights, advice and tools they need to achieve their mission-critical priorities and build the organizations of tomorrow (www.gartner.com).
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.