As a Senior Software Quality Engineer, you will be reporting into the Head of Quality Engineering in the Copenhagen office. You will be working closely with Product Management, Development, Support, and peer team members across geographically distributed locations. You will have an excellent opportunity to contribute to and be a part of building a high-quality standard for our product, releases, and project implementations. You need proof of ability to work in Denmark.
Areas of Responsibility – not limited to:
- You will be responsible for handling all aspects of testing the product throughout the software development life cycle.
- You will participate in specification reviews, capture the facts and details of the product design, understand business requirements and design test plans & tests to ensure that the requirements are met.
- Gain knowledge on product features & functionalities well enough to work on the Product Quality Goals.
- Ensure comprehensive test coverage by working closely with the Product Management and Engineering teams to prioritize test execution and report on test execution progress and results.
- Focus on building a good test coverage by assessing & identifying gaps and adding tests to our Regression Tests.
- Build and maintain a Test Automation Coverage metric.
- Lead implementing Quality Metrics in our workflow, processes, and releases following the vision and goals of the Quality Engineering department.
- Build test documentation and maintain a knowledge base for the Quality Engineering department.
- Build specific test configuration, product customization, test scenarios, test cases to provide Test Coverage for the customizations done in our implementation projects.
- Assist Head of Quality Engineering in defining test strategies for project level testing and ensure alignment with core QA processes, tools, and methods.
- Assist in defining test models to be used by project implementation teams and ensure proper transition of test artefacts and test setups from projects to core testing.
- Possess a great passion for product quality.
- Have 5+ years of experience working as a Quality Engineering professional leading testing of web-based products.
- An educational background in computer science.
- Experience with SQA methodologies, types, techniques, and approaches.
- Ownership of test plan development, execution and reporting for customer facing applications.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Experience in developing test automation will be a big advantage