Our Pre-Sales Business Architects are key players in the process of selling and architecting IBSuite solutions. They have a very solid understanding of and experience within P&C Insurance and they are capable of participating in business-oriented discussions on all organizational levels about all aspects of implementation of insurance solutions. We expect you to have 10+ year of experience in the Insurance Industry and great consulting and communication skills. You need to have proof of the ability to work in EU and the UK.
Areas of Responsibility – not limited to:
- Conducting demo. Being able to demo use cases and articulate the IBSuite platform capabilities in terms relevant for the target audience
- Conduct workshops with key people from the customer to define and clear off that IBSuite matches their needs
- Conduct presentations of the IBSuite value proposition including speaking to Customer Reference cases
- Plan and execute a win strategy with the VP of Sales that owns the opportunity
- Create prospect slide decks – and present with confidence
- Reply to RFI/RFPs
- Conduct POCs
- Work closely with our SI-Partner
- Work closely with the Professional Service arm of architects
- Always be on top of new releases of IBSuite and work closely with the Product Management team providing input
- We expect at least 5 years of professional experience with software implementations of insurance core systems, and that you are educated to the degree of Master or similar.
- Demonstrable experience in facilitating and leading complex requirement workshops.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Previous Technical or Business Analysis experience in Insurance is required
- Exposure to or experience of insurer business case development and insurer new product d