Do you know how to sell business transformation projects – in collaboration with highly skilled System Integrators such as Accenture, CGI and Cognizant? And do you enjoy working in an international setting where a partnering business model is a key driver in how you go to the market? Then you might be the candidate that we are looking for to join our commercial team as a Partner Manager to further strengthen our partnership model and the IBA community.
As Partner Manager you have a high degree of autonomy to develop and execute a partner strategy in pursuit of IBA’s overall objectives but also part of the large IBA Community.
The primary purpose of the Partner Manager role is to recruit, develop, mature, and ultimately drive business through joint engagements with System Integrators and/or solution providers, enabled by a partner engagement model that includes selection of partners, certification and incentives, overview of solutions and best practice. Secondary, the Partner Manager works together with the delivery resource manager to ensure that IBSuite delivery capacity meets market demands at any point in time, enabled by the availability of a skilled pool of resources in System Integration Partners.
The Partner Manager represents IBA to new partners, communicates our strategy, and sells our vision. Following successful recruitment, the Partner Manager, individually, with the Head of Sales or with IBA’s regional sales team, works with the partner to identify leads, qualify leads for pursuit and orchestrate the joint pursuit of opportunities. The Partner Manager continuously plan and execute partner development and maintenance activities such as joint marketing activities, partner capability training and keeps the partner community updated on new initiatives in IBA and the IBSuite.
We expect you to have 5+ years of experience in the Insurance Industry and great consulting and communication skills.
Areas of Responsibility – not limited to:
Managing IBA’s partner program through:
- Identification, assessment, and recruitment of potential partners
- Ongoing assessment, development, and maturation of current partners to ensure quality of partner deliverables, expansion of partnership and
prioritization of IBA relevant projects
- Identification of business growth potential through sound partner relationships
- Establishment of framework for incentives, certification and opportunities for skill improvement and knowledge exchange with partners
- Develop partner business growth plans to win new joint customers with IBA to grow business, and fill market opportunities
- Influences partners to promote and recommend IBSuite to the partner’s customers
- Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) to partners and IBA prospects within insurance and insurance core solutions
- Sales generated through partners
- Joint IBA/Partner marketing activities (€)
- Number of partner certified resources
- Quality of partner deliverables to IBA customers
Master’s degree in economics / business administration or engineering
- Deep knowledge of the non-life insurance industry
- Self-motivated, excellent ability to define, plan and execute a program
- Hands-on, front-line abilities with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Significant experience of successfully working with external partners and achieving common business goals
- Experience working in a partner business model
- Expertise within relevant technology and implementation of IT
- Proven track record of executing complex sales process with revenue generation as result
- A passion for sales and working with SI partners
- Exceptional track record of leveraging a partner eco-system to build and close deals in a territory by working across all levels of the organization, from
developer to the executive ranks
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Expertise in managing complex service delivery projects is an advantage
- Experience working with the IBSuite or IBA’s customers is an advantage
- Ability to understand insurance companies and their strategic challenges
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to plan, follow up and deliver on agreed partner strategies
- Result- and execution-oriented. “In it to win”
- Persistent and determined to pursue business opportunities in collaboration with partners
- Strong business acumen. Ability to add value
- Collaborative and independent
The role as Partner Manager involves some extent of travelling, estimated 35-45 days per year
- Fluent in English is a must
- Preferable knowledge of other languages in IBA’s core markets an advantage
(German, Scandinavian, Polish, Spanish, French, Italian)
You need to have proof of the ability to live and work in EU or the UK.