Reporting to our Head of Development you will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build the breakthrough features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable. The software engineer role at IBA encompasses architecture, design, implementation, and testing to ensure we build products right and release them with high quality. Need proof of ability to work in Denmark or Romania.
Areas of Responsibility – not limited to:
- Master our development process, culture and code base, then improve it.
- Operate effectively in the hybrid engineering model where engineers are expected to be able to design and execute the necessary work to ensure quality in their own code as well as other engineers.
- Work closely with a team of engineers, product managers, user experience experts and performance engineers to build new features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable.
- Mentor others in development technologies, tools, and processes.
- Present your own designs to internal/external groups and review designs of others.
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field, plus 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Track record of being a top performer in current and past roles.
- Deep understanding of object oriented programming and experience with frameworks and technologies as: Spring, Spring Boot, Web Services (SOAP and Rest), Log4j, MVC, JTA, JPA/Hibernate.
- Solid knowledge of Database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL and relational database schema design (Oracle).
- Solid knowledge of platforms such as Eclipse/IntelliJ, maven and Tomcat.
- Experience in using AngularJS, MongoDB wil be a plus.
- Experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing using Java, JUnit, JSUnit, Selenium.
- Worked on AWS or being AWS certified is a plus..
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience building highly scalable web applications..
- Experience with Agile software development and test-driven development..
- Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field.