Complimentary Monthly Gartner® Report
2022 CIO and Technology Executive Agenda – An Insurance Perspective
We believe the report will help you:
- identify key technical components needed to enable business composability, such as emerging technologies for CX, ecosystem integration and product innovation. Build the business case for funding these investments, highlighting opportunities and risks that would differentiate or jeopardize competitive positioning in the future.
- better understand the advantages of adopting business composability in your organization
- learn how mastering business composability can better prepare you to maximize business value delivery during and after periods of volatility and beyond
Read this if you:
- are a CIO or other technology executive looking for ways to improve business performance during times of volatility
- are a CIO/CTO with a mandate to support the future of insurance
- are a COO planning for new operational models and capabilities building
- Gartner, 2022 CIO and Technology Executive Agenda: An Insurance Perspective, Kimberly Harris-Ferrante, 10 November 2021
- The graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Insurance Business Applications.
- GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Having the right information is essential and will help navigate you and your organization towards the right decisions on the issues that matter most to you.
That is why we’ve decided to provide complimentary valuable research documents to you throughout the year.
On this page, you will find new research reports with advice and useful tools from Gartner every month this year. We are convinced that this will be beneficial to you, our customers, partners and colleagues.
Enjoy the Gartner report 2022 CIO and Technology Executive Agenda: An Insurance Perspective available through February – complimentary by IBA.
Founded in 1979, Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.