Sales & Engagement Director, UK & Ireland
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Munich Re Digital Partner was established when digitalization was beginning to change the face of the insurance industry. Insurance start-ups are experimenting with countless types of business models, with multiple degreed of vertical integration. Start-ups in the other sectors are creating new risks for consumers or new ways for consumers to interact with the insurance industry. These new start-ups are mainly built on a front-end, which is heavily based on digital technology, offering MRDP the opportunity to closely collaborate with the insurance start-ups and digital verticals as new business partners. Through helping them develop and scale their insurance business, we build a sustainable revenue stream for Munich Re. We aim to build a portfolio of digital business models, and tap into new growth opportunities.
The MRDP Client Engagement Director is responsible for maintaining a strategic proactive relationship through all phases of the customer lifecycle with Munich Re Division, MRDP. This role builds and maintains a consultative business relationship with the MRDP Executive Team, exploring new avenues for business with MRDP, while acting as the key governing role of the commercial agreements between IBA and MRDP.
This role will require a person with strong interpersonal skills, a demonstrated ability to build strong relationships in a liaison role with the IBA Team personnel at all levels. Working independently and with a strong motivation to nurture and expand the commercial relationship between MRDP and IBA.
You will act as primary point of contact/liaison for MRDP, to engage in new partner projects, sales and scoping of new projects, issue resolution mediation, related to the daily operations.
Additional responsibilities will include communicating and governing delivery of the day-to-day operational aspects of the customer relationship, conduct Governance Steering Committee meetings, Monthly Business Reviews, Pipeline Meetings, Handover meetings, communication of reporting and analysis, driving SLA adherence, working with the IBA Team to manage priorities and expectations, ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner and to MRDP’s satisfaction.
- This role holds a sales quota of xxx
- Acts as an advisor to MRDP and engage the necessary IBA team members to provide engagement-, consultative-, and operational services
- Conduct periodic reviews of delivered services and account billing activities to assure accuracy.
- Responsible for internal/external communications for service impacts and new business initiatives/status.
- Manage Account P&L, report metrics, own Customer Satisfaction and variance explanations/actions.
- Relationship management – Stakeholder Communication, Governance Management, Issue management and escalation, Managing the Customer Success and Satisfaction Processes, client innovation management.
- Governing demand and supply processes – Communicate tracking of projects, service requests and change requests, including estimation, approval, initiation, delivery and operational and client feedback processes.
- Performance management – Communicating performance metrics such as cycle-time for services requests.
- Service level management – Report compliance to contractual service levels.
- Financials management – Rate cards and consumption levels, invoice validation and dispute resolution processes.
- Resource Management – Tracking of IBA provided resources, skills, locations, work assignments, and rates, on/off boarding of MRDP Engagement